Mechanical Maintenance Fitter Birmingham B42 2ETContract Position 2 Months+ : Monday Friday 7.45am 5.30pm The company is a UK leading organisation specialising in major mechanical...
Semi-Skilled Workshop Fitter
Carbon60 are proud to be representing an organisation which is unsurpassed in its reputation for the manufacture and maintenance of municipal vehicles. Due to an ongoing period of success and expansion they need a semi-skilled workshop fitter to strengthen their team in Croydon.
The Role - Workshop Fitter
- Carry out servicing and repair to a wide range of municipal vehicles and equipment
- Ensure a good level of health and safety as well as good house-keeping practices in the workplace.
- Be able to fault find on a range of HGV and municipal vehicles.
- Work as part of a team whilst being responsible for your own workload - ability to work under pressure, solve problems and display excellent customer service skills at all times.
The Ideal Workshop Fitter
- Year 3 C&G training - or equivalent
- Job related product training
- Good knowledge of commercial vehicle repair and serving
- Attention to Health and Safety at all times
- Professional - customer focused attitude
£28,800 per annum + family friendly benefits, pension etc
This is a great opportunity for someone who has prior experience in the maintenance and repair of commercial vehicles and would like to further their career as a workshop fitter.
If you live in a commutable distance to Croydon and are looking to join an exciting, expanding company then please don't hesitate to send your CV outlining your relevant details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.