Maintenance operative required to work in a high security, state of the art office complex in the Westminster area of London.
You will be working for one of the UK's leading facilities management companies who look after a range of blue chip organisations and government departments.
THIS IS BASED AT A HIGH SECURITY GOVERNMENT SITE - SECURITY CHECKS WILL BE CARRIED OUT ON THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE - YOU MUST BE A UK CITIZEN.
This role is initially for a temporary period of 3-6 months but a permanent role will be available in the long term. There is a shift based system but working between the hours of 7:00 and 19:00 (days only) on site in Westminster.
Planned and reactive maintenance across a wide range of plant and equipment, this includes but is not limited to:
- Electrical - Lighting tests, PAT testing, RCD testing
- Mechanical - changing filters, cleaning equipment, oiling/greasing equipment
- Legionella Control - Temperature checks, clean and disinfect water systems and cooling towers, chemical analysis of water.
- Escorting subcontractors - record their work and maintain records.
- Background in building maintenance
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Demonstrable history of working in building services
- High level of interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like the job for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted