Mechanical Maintenance Fitter Birmingham B42 2ETContract Position 2 Months+ : Monday Friday 7.45am 5.30pm The company is a UK leading organisation specialising in major mechanical...
Workshop Fitter -
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Workshop Fitter to join an established and thriving business. My client is a nationwide organisation specialising in the manufacture and maintenance of municipal vehicles and equipment, their reputation is unsurpassed in the market place and they can offer excellent opportunities to enthusiastic and experienced workshop fitters who are looking to take the next step in their career in the Witham area.
The Role - Workshop Fitter
- Prepare vehicles to DVSA standard
- Carry out remedial work on body, chassis, electronics, hydraulics etc.
- Write formal reports on technical issues
- Act with health and safety at the forefront of everything you do - instil a H&S culture amongst colleagues on site in Witham
- Act with professionalism and courtesy at all times - this is a client facing role.
Experience - Workshop Fitter
- Time served experience in a maintenance and repair environment - specifically on HGVs, municipal vehicles or equipment.
- Current HGV licence.
- Year 3 C&G training or equivalent
- Strong diagnostic skills, understanding of wiring diagrams, electronics and hydraulics
- Ideally Cummins Engine Tec trained and/or Allison transmission trained.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14001 procedures
£35,000 + family friendly benefits, pension etc.
If you are an experienced Fitter in the Witham area and have worked on commercial and/or municipal vehicles and are looking to join a company which will keep you busy and help you to progress in your career then please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.