Customer Service AdvisorThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide organisation who are experiencing a period of continued success and expansion. In order to...
Customer Service Advisor
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide organisation who are experiencing a period of continued success and expansion. In order to manage a continuously busy workload they are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team in Cwmbran.
Customer Service Advisor - The Role
Manage a busy workload which includes, but is not limited to:
- Communicating with customers through various means - email, telephone etc
- Open communication with internal departments at the Cwmbran site and on other sites to ensure resolution of customer enquiries and issues.
- Process orders, deal with exports and order checking.
- Pay close attention to detail ensuring that all correspondence with clients is appropriately logged.
- Act as the face of the company ensuring a professional relationship with customers and internal stakeholders whilst always delivering first class customer service.
Experience required for Customer Service Advisor Role
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent.
- SAP Experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work on your own and be part of a team.
- Strong IT skills.
- Knowledge of exports and paperwork associated.
Generous pension scheme
Great opportunities for internal promotions
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who reward hard work and are keen to promote and develop their team.
If you have a strong background in customer services and are within commutable distance to Cwmbran I am waiting to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.