Electronics assemblers/solderers needed for ongoing temporary work, immediate starts available. You will be working for a well-established, internationally renowned company in Cwmbran, South Wales.
This is a great opportunity for experienced electronics assemblers to join a company which can offer a long term opportunity and a superb working environment.
- Soldering of components onto PCBs - SMT work in particular.
- Component identification
- Working from diagrams and instructions to complete tasks.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have soldering experience - particularly SMT.
- Ability to identify electronic components
- Attention to detail - essential.
- IPC preferred although not essential
- Reliable and keen to work hard.
- Monday - Friday with ocassional overtime available.
- Excellent team environment
- Stable company who can offer long term work
- Free on site parking
- Competitive wages, holiday pay, pension
- Weekly pay
If you are an experienced in soldering and electronic assembly then I want to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to secure long term work in a thriving organisation.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes
Ideal for solderers/electronic assemblers in Cwmbram, Llantarnam, Newport, Malpas, Caerleon etc.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted