Quality InspectorCarbon60 are proud to represent an organisation which has a worldwide span. They are renowned as being a fantastic employer who are undergoing a...
Carbon60 are proud to represent an organisation which has a worldwide span. They are renowned as being a fantastic employer who are undergoing a planned period of expansion and success. Being involved in the design and manufacture of lighting systems and due to a growing order book they now have an opportunity for an experienced Quality Inspector to join their growing team in Cwmbran.
Quality Inspector - The Role
- Responsible for the quality inspection and verification of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs).
- Completing Inspections
- Use analysis tools and techniques to identify and implement quality process improvements.
- Understand root causes of issues and work to improve process reliability and repeatability and prevent quality issues.
- Visual inspection of solder joints to recognised standards.
- Rework of SMT and PTH PCBA as required
- Continually strive to improve working processes and identify areas for cost reduction.
The perfect Quality Inspector.
- Experience in an electronic manufacturing facility
- Understanding of basic quality standards.
- Technical understanding of electronic production.
- Experience of SMT components and machinery.
- Broad understanding of PCB assembly
Plenty of opportunities to progress and develop you career
Pension + family friendly benefits.
If you are an experienced quality inspector and want to join an employer who recognises excellence and rewards hard work then please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.