Field Service EngineerWe are currently looking for Field Service Engineers and Workshop Engineers for a prestigious national client who have an unsurpassed reputation in their...
Field Service Engineer
We are currently looking for Field Service Engineers and Workshop Engineers for a prestigious national client who have an unsurpassed reputation in their field.
Due to a continuously busy period of planned expansion, they are seeking to strengthen their team in Croydon and can offer fantastic opportunities to experienced engineers and technicians.
The Role - Engineers
Carry out planned and reactive maintenance and servicing to a range to chassis and municipal equipment/vehicles both at customers sites as well as at the workshop based in the Croydon area.
- Fault finding and diagnosis on chassis and mounted equipment.
- Repair and service carried out to a high standard.
- Work with minimal supervision or unsupervised, ensuring that work is completed in a timely and efficient manner whilst ensuring responsibility for personal health and safety.
- Manage own jobs, maintain good housekeeping practices and ensure company procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for quality and customer satisfaction.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive experience maintaining and repairing HGVs/Municipal vehicles
- Year 3 City and Guilds or equivalent
- Understanding of electronics - ability to read wiring diagrams
- Able to read hydraulics diagrams
- Excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Happy to travel extensively in the South East and be in a reasonable distance to commute into Croydon.
- Competitive salary; negotiable dependent on experience.
- Enhanced pension
- Company sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities.
If you are local to Croydon and have the necessary experience to perform the above duties and are looking for an opportunity to join a company that rewards hard work and has plenty of opportunities for development then please send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.