If you are looking to progress your career to the next stage, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that has a nationwide...
If you are looking to progress your career to the next stage, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that has a nationwide span as well as a global footprint.
A leading player in the manufacture and maintenance of municipal vehicles, my client are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their successful team in Manchester.
The Role - Field Service Engineer.
- Carry out service and repair to a range of municipal vehicles - both chassis and vehicle mounted municipal equipment.
- Effective fault finding and subsequent repair to a range of equipment/vehicles. This includes fault diagnosis through computer aided software
- Preparation of vehicle for MOT inspection
- Responsible for personal health and safety whilst at client sites around the Manchester area and on occasion further afield.
- Effectively manage the day to day work and jobs.
Experience required for Field Service Engineer role
- Extensive experience in the maintenance of municipal vehicles, HGVs or other heavy industrial vehicles/equipment.
- Year 3 City & Guilds (or equivalent) qualified
- Current PLG licence
- Proven knowledge of Health and Safety practices
- Experience of wiring and hydraulics.
- Experience in a customer facing capacity
Salary: £31,500 - £35,500
Generous holiday allowance (25 days + bank holidays)
Enhanced Pension Scheme
Company Sick Pay
Training and Development Opportunities
Various salary sacrifice schemes
This is an opportunity that isn't to be missed, this company are forward thinking and are keen to reward hard work and offer progression and training opportunities for their staff. If you are and experienced field service engineer and live in the Manchester area, do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.