Help Desk Operator (Facilities Management)
We are recruiting for an experienced Help Desk Operator to work for one of the most prolific and successful Facilities Management companies in the UK. They boast an array of well-known clients across multiple industry sectors as well as governmental departments.
This is initially a 3 month contract but this may go on longer term.
You must be able to get to the WA5 area of Warrington.
- Act as point of contact for a key client, answering calls and emails and ensuring the highest standard of customer care.
- Schedule works to be carried out using the Facilities Management scheduling system
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with existing policies and procedures.
- Work closely with colleagues and clients to prioritise tasks to ensure a superb service is delivered at all times.
- Document all information, paying close attention to detail
- Hours: 40 hours, Shifts between 0700 and 1800. 8.5 hours per day including 30 mins unpaid lunch break
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Prior experience in a helpdesk role - ideally within the facilities management sector.
- Knowledge of CAFM systems
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
If you are an experienced Helpdesk Operator looking for your next role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted