Maintenance person with electrical qualifications required for a large hospital located near Chelsea, London.
£33,000 - £35,000 pa
You will be working as part of a maintenance team at a world leading private hospital in the Chelsea area of London. Renowned for being a superb employer who offer a great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, you will be working within the hospital maintenance team. The purpose of this role is to carry out electrical maintenance work but will involve other building maintenance, repair, commissioning and installation.
Primary duties will include:
- Electrical maintenance, installation, repair and commissioning of electrical plant and equipment.
- Other maintenance tasks - basic mechanical works , basic plumbing, basic carpentry etc.
- Small project works i.e. lighting changes, new circuits etc.
- Maintaining a PPM schedule as well as reactive works.
- Working in the plant room maintaining boilers, ventilation and air conditioning
- Electrical qualifications such as City and Guilds - 2391, 2365, 18th edition etc.
- Apprentice trained
- Experience of carrying out electrical maintenance, repair and installation in large, commercial buildings
- Experience with HVAC and AHU's
- Experience of electrical building maintenance and repair
- Flexible attitude with ability to perform other maintenance tasks.
£33,000 - £35,000 pa plus holiday pay, superb pension and other financial benefits
Fantastic permanent job working for one of the worlds leading Healthcare companies in a large hospital near Chelsea Bridge Road London. A perfect job for a qualified electrical with building maintenance experience - ideally someone who has worked in hospitals, care homes, schools or as part of a maintenance team in a large commercial building.
To apply, please send your CV outlining your experience to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted