My Client based along the South Coast are looking for a very experienced Project Manager familiar with high end retail brands Fit-out & Refurbishment projects....
Carbon60 are proud to represent an internationally renowned tier 1 supplier to the aerospace and automotive industries. Working both within the UK and internationally, this company continues to go from strength to strength.
Due to a continued period of success and an increasingly busy order book for the new year my client are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Cardiff.
Project Manager Duties
Working on a range of projects you will plan and steer the project whilst keeping in line with quality, cost and timescale targets.
- Set and implement projects and targets.
- Proactively communicate with various internal stakeholders to ensure the projects are fully on target.
- Involvement with calculating budgets and price negotiations to assist the sales team.
- Ensure that project risks are continually assessed and evaluated.
- Lead the project process in an succinct way and subsequently analyse the effectiveness of the project.
The Ideal Project Manager
- Ideally come from an aerospace/automotive project/programme management background
- Understanding of budget planning and management
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills - particularly working across multiple departments.
If you are an experienced project manager, live within a commutable distance to Cardiff and are looking to join an organisation that have a great reputation and rewards hard work then please send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.