Experienced payroll administrator needed for a 6 month contract position (it may become longer, potentially permanent) to support a global manufacturer in the Caldicot area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that are at the cutting edge of their sector, with sites worldwide, they are a well-established, growing company.
This is initially a 6 month contract, working 3 days a week. Some flexibility is needed to work different days to support payroll processing in various locations.
In the long term, there may be an opportunity for the contract to be extended and for there to be an increase in hours.
- Process full range of payroll activities, including monthly payroll, issuing payslips, P60s, P45s, P11D and other payroll documentation.
- Assist with payroll queries - wages, deductions, attendance and time records.
- Enter data into centralised systems in order to run payroll and produce payroll reports.
- Work in line with payroll policies, tax legislation, laws and regulations.
- Assist with other department's workload e.g. Finance or HR, when payroll is less busy.
- Experience in a similar role - Essential.
- Excellent attention to detail needed.
- Accounting/Book keeping skills.
- Ideally a background in finance or HR to assist in these departments at times when payroll is not too busy.
- Understanding of tax legislation
- Experience using specialist payroll software.
If you are an experienced payroll administrator with a background in either HR or finance and are looking for a part time roll, contract opportunity, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted