Carbon60 are proud to represent an organisation who have an unsurpassed reputation in their field as well as a long standing history in South Wales,...
Carbon60 are proud to represent an organisation who have an unsurpassed reputation in their field as well as a long standing history in South Wales, going from strength to strength and rapidly expanding across the UK they now require a tenacious and well organised individual to join their team in Bedwas to work in the Business Development Support team.
- Approach prospects using a variety of means - telephone, email etc to win new opportunities.
- Be a tenacious sales support person who is not afraid to actively look to win new business.
- Keep all records up to date by effectively managing your own workload and updating the data management system effectively.
- Actively managing current and lapsed customers
- Work closely alongside various internal departments at the Bedwas (Caerphilly) site to support them for example with sending quotations and information to clients.
- Excellent communication skills - particularly over the telephone and email.
- Previous experience of prospecting
- Confident, self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Highly organised individual who can manage data effectively.
- Full drivers licence.
- £16,000 salary
- Potential to earn a departmental bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Early finish on a Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join an organisation where hard work is rewarded and progression is really achievable.
If you are in a commutable distance to Bedwas and are looking to take the next step in your career then please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.