Machine Safety Systems Control EngineerThis is a great opportunity to join an organisation who are rapidly expanding nationally yet have their roots firmly based in...
Machine Safety Systems Control Engineer
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who are rapidly expanding nationally yet have their roots firmly based in South Wales.
They are a very interesting and diverse business who are looking for an experienced Machine Safety Systems Control Engineer to join their growing machine safety team in Caerphilly
- Installation and commissioning of safety control systems, electrical control panels and guarding systems into customers' machinery in South Wales and further afield
- Follow electrical drawings
- Thorough understanding of safety and control circuits
- Make modifications (electrical) to enhance customers machinery
- Take account of health and safety and carry out risk assessments on guarding systems
The Ideal Candidate
- Apprentice trained or qualified electrician
- Experience of control panels
- Experience of PLCs - advantageous
- Ability to follow electrical drawings
- Strong fault finding ability
- Full UK driving licence - Essential
- Flexibility to travel (within South Wales and further afield) and have ocassional over night stays away
- Electrical qualifications or apprentice trained.
- 17th Edition
- C&G machine safety would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years electrical experience
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone or allowance
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that is hugely successful and really is going from strength to strength. They can offer the right candidate a bright future with plenty of development opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.