Maintenance engineer required for a large hospital near to Chelsea Bridge in London.
This is a great opportunity to join a private healthcare company who can offer a permanent, stable role with fantastic progression and development opportunities.
£33,000 - £35,000 pa
Working within the onsite maintenance team the purpose of this role is to carry out building maintenance, repair and installation work, particularly plumbing work but will involve other mechanical building maintenance work.
Due to the nature of the site, you must be happy to undergo a security clearance - Enhanced DBS.
Primary duties will include:
- Plumbing and mechanical maintenance.
- Taking water temperature (Legionella awareness)
- Installing and repairing sinks and toilets, barrel, copper pipes, flanges, taps, and other plumbing works
- Working in the large plant room maintaining boilers, AHU's, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC).
- Overseeing contractors work.
- Keeping in line with H&S requirements.
- Plumbing qualification i.e. City and Guilds in Plumbing
- Experience of carrying out plumbing maintenance, repair and installation in large buildings
- Experience with HVAC and AHU's
- Experience of mechanical building maintenance and repair
- Knowledge of the importance of Legionella awareness
- Knowledge of building maintenance compliance
- Flexible attitude and approach.
£33,000 - £35,000 pa plus holiday pay, superb pension and other financial benefits
If you are a qualified plumber who is looking for a new challenge then please send you CV for immediate consideration. This is a superb opportunity to join an organisation which can give you a long term career, permanent contract from day one and lots of opportunities to develop and progress.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted