This is a very good opportunity to work as a Site Manager to work on an industrial refurbishment project in LeedsResponsibilitiesSupervise and monitor the site...
This is a very good opportunity to work as a Site Manager to work on an industrial refurbishment project in Leeds
- Supervise and monitor the site labour force and sub-contractors
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to
- Ensure quality standards are met and maintained
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and any other problems that may arise
To be considered for the role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Degree qualified in Construction Management
- CDM Regs Qualified
- Hold a valid CSCS, SMSTS, Asbestos Awareness
- Experience of delivering commercial/Industrial refurbishment projects
- Be able to demonstrate solid career history
- Be Self-sufficient and motivated in approach
This is a temporary contract starting on 2nd January 2019 which will run for approximately 10 weeks with another potential project to week follow on after this.
Hours of work will be 07.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday
Pay rate will be in the region of £200 per day
To apply please contact Anthony on 0161 873 7000 or email your C.V to anthony.floyd@carbon60global. com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.