PaintersLocation: CarlisleHours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am 4:30pmPay Rate: £15 per hour via Umbrella/CIS/LTDWe are looking to recruit a number of experienced Painters for work on...
Contracted Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am - 4:30pm, Friday 8am - 3:30pm
Salary: £137 per day via PAYE
Carbon60 is urgently on the look for an experiences Site Manager. This is a very good opportunity to work as a Site Manager on a temp to perm basis on a Social Housing refurbishment project based in Carlisle.
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Supervise and monitor the site labour and sub-contractors (Kitchens and Bathroom Refurbishments)
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to
- Ensure quality standards are met and maintained
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and any other problems that may arise
- Attend Site progress meetings
- Pre and post inspections
- Liaising with customers
To be considered for the role you will need to be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of delivering social housing projects
- Be able to demonstrate solid career history
- Be self-sufficient and motivated in approach
- Be able to work in Carlisle
- Hold a valid CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
We are looking for someone for an immediate start. If you are interested then please call 0161 873 7000 and ask for Anthony Floyd or please forward your CV to Anthony.Floyd@carbon60global.com.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.