Facilities ManagerThis is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within Facilities Management. An experienced Facilities Manager is required to work for one of the...
Site Manager - 6 month contract (initially)
Malvern in Worcestershire
SC - Security Clearance will be carried out on the successful applicant due to high security sites.
This is an area of "Outstanding natural beauty", or so the tourist information leaflets say.
6 month FTC (initially) with the possibility of extension.
- Mechanical & Electrical
- CDM Regs
- Project/Site Management
- Facilities Management
About the job:
- Monitor the progress of projects to an agreed time and standard of delivery, ensuring works are completed to the satisfaction of the customer and regulatory authorities
- Deliver projects through effective communication, ensuring that the staff members are fully competent and trained to undertake key tasks linked to service level agreements and key performance indicators
- Monitor the safety performance of all service aspects, identifying areas for improvement
- Manage the preparation and submission for approval all appropriate Safe Systems of Work and Risk Assessments
- Provide regular project updates to the Management team and the client. Maintaining day to day contact with the customer attending meetings as necessary
- Support the Project Manger, providing information necessary to establish financial completion of accounts
- Identify and implement operational improvements to ensure continued provision of high quality service
- Attend meetings on an as and when required basis
- Assist in other ad hoc functions within skills level, training and experience on an as-instructed basis
- Co-ordinate labour, plant and materials necessary to complete the task safe and timely fashion
- Supervise co-ordinate and/or Manage Specialist Sub Contractors as required
- Provide C.D.M. Management
- Provide site control to include access/egress welfare etc.
You will be working at various sites throughout the area and possibly further afield, some of them high security so SC (Security Clearance) background checks will be carried out before commencing work. Must be a UK citizen with proof of right to work in the UK.
- Up to £40,000 salary.
- Excellent company benefits.
- Very big Facilities Management company.
- Solid employer.
Contact me for more information, I'll be more than happy to discuss the client, job and anything else openly. Contact details below.
Carbon60 Cardiff - Keeran Williams - 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.