Operations Manager Fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager with a world renowned Facilities Manager company on their prestigious Client's site in Hull.Role...
This is a very good opportunity to work as a Site Manager for work on a long term construction project in the Hyde area
- Supervise and monitor the site labour force and sub-contractors
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to
- Ensure quality standards are met and maintained
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and any other problems that may arise
- Deliver the project within time and budget
To be considered for the role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Degree qualified in Construction Management
- Hold a valid CSCS, First Aid and SMSTS card and be CDM regulation accredited
- Experience of delivering projects valued at £1m plus
- Be able to demonstrate solid career history
- Be Self-sufficient and motivated in approach
- Previous experience of working on schools/projects with DBS requirements preferable
This is a temporary contract starting which will start July for approx 20 weeks.
Pay rate will be negotiable depending on skills and experience.
To apply please contact Anthony Floyd on 0161 873 7000 or email your C.V
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.