Senior Project EngineerCarbon60 are working with a very well renowned company who has specialist expertise in the construction, maintenance and refurbishment of road & rail...
Are you looking for your next challenge in your recruitment career? Does joining a market leader that is part of a larger PLC that will develop you with an accredited training plan excite you? Then read on....
Carbon60 is the Construction and Engineering arm of Impellam Plc. With 7 offices across the UK, we are looking for Consultants to be based in our London Office. Expansion of our team means that we are looking for Consultants on our temporary or permanent desks covering either civil engineering or construction disciplines.
You should preferably have some recruitment experience and be keen to develop existing clients or candidate streams.
Reporting in to the Operations Manager you will be required to undertake the following as required
- Cold calling potential clients to generate new business
- Build good working relationships with clients, candidates, peers, and managers
- Advertising vacancies on a variety of job boards and social media.
- Proactively maintain contact with clients and candidates, providing exceptional service.
- Deliver contract and/or permanent assignments to meet client needs.
- Review active assignments daily and prioritise appropriately
- Qualify candidate suitability for a position through interview.
- Maintain telephone and face-to-face contact with workers and develop business leads.
- Develop a network of candidates who may be suitable for sector specific roles
You should be willing to
- Able to build rapport both internally and externally.
- Confident manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- A results orientated person
- A professional and target driven individual
- Ability to influence people, sell ideas and concepts and gain commitment.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software
For Consultants, a comprehensive training programme is offered including offsite residential sessions alongside on-the-job mentoring by senior consultants and other senior member of staff. An excellent opportunity to join a real team environment with monthly incentives and social events throughout the year celebrating successes.
With a comprehensive benefits package including: a rising holiday allowance with service, a day off for your birthday, company pension scheme and life assurance with the opportunity to access other benefits. If you believe you have what Carbon 60 are looking for then please get in touch for an informal confidential conversation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.