A great opportunity for a permanent Site Manager opportunity to join a leading Main Contractor for projects in Manchester.With new projects due to start early...
Experienced Site Manager required for an immediate start on a short-term project based in south Manchester
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and monitor the site labour force and sub-contractors
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to
- Ensure quality standards are met and maintained
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and any other problems that may arise
- Degree qualified in Construction Management
- Hold a valid CSCS,SMSTS,FIRST AID
- A hands-on approach
- Be Self-sufficient and motivated in approach
Duration of work will be approx 3 weeks starting Monday 7th October covering holidays with the potential of follow on work
Pay rate will be negotiable via a Day rate
To apply please contact Anthony Floyd on 0161 873 7000
You can also send your C.V to anthony.floyd@carbon60global. com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.