Carbon60 are recruiting for a Mobile Handyperson to work in the Southampton area for a prestigious facilities management organisation.
Position does not require qualifications however all applicants will need to have a full UK driving licence plus basic practical DIY knowledge or prior experience as a handy person, caretaker or maintenance person.
Duties will involve the following:
- Very basic maintenance work such as replacing light bulbs, assembling furniture or changing bathroom taps
- Taking temperature of water tanks in commercial buildings
- Testing fire alarms
- General but very basic maintenance work in commercial buildings within Southampton and the surrounding area
All applicants must have the following:
- A Full UK Driving Licence - this is essential as the role will involve working at multiple addresses in the Southampton area
- Previous experience as a maintenance person or a handy person or a caretaker.
- Practical DIY knowledge covering basic carpentry, basic plumbing, basic maintenance and repair etc
- Customer facing experience and a very good appreciation of health and safety
Monday to Friday
40 hours per week (minimum)
£11.05 per hour plus company vehicle provided
Superb job that would be great for a practical DIY and maintenance orientated person looking for long term work and living in areas such as Southampton, Salisbury, Portsmouth, Winchester, Andover, Romsey, Totton, Eastleigh or the surrounding Hampshire area.
To apply call William Strong at carbon60 or email me your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.