Maintenance EngineerOur client require a well presented Building Services Engineer to start imminently within the Preston and LA postcode area, on a 3 month minimum...
Location: Greater Manchester
Contracted Hours: Monday to Friday, Full time
We are looking for an experienced Electrician to join a client of ours who work across a diverse range of market sectors which include Commercial/Industrial, Office and Education to name a few.
- To work as Lead Electrician on Various Projects as required.
- To undertake all aspects of electrical installations
- Liaise with electricians on site to resolve issues as and when they arise, offering practical and cost-effective solutions.
- Liaise with Electrical Manager and Site/Contract Managers regarding varying aspects of work
- Mentor and undertake training to Electrical Apprentices as and when required.
- Qualified Electrician with JIB Card
- 17/18th Edition
- Capable of following H&S
- Be able to provide refs
- Must have own transport to travel
Duration of work will be on a Temp to Perm basis. The company is based in Wigan however you will be required to travel in and around the Greater Manchester areas.
Please contact Arnold or Neil on 0161 873 7000 to apply.
You can also send your C.V and Cards - email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.