Facilities Manager (Soft Services)
We have an excellent opportunity to work for one of the leading Facilities Management Companies as Head of Domestic Services for the NHS based in Dudley, West Midlands.
In this role you will lead and manage Patient services at the contract, utilising the skills, specialities, and strengths of the Service Management team. This includes delivery of the Cleaning services and the Front of House Patient Catering service.
Desirable Qualifications / Skills
- Educated to degree level with an appropriate post graduate qualification or equivalent management experience
- A relevant Management qualification and/or substantial experience in facilities services
- Direct senior management experience within a Service environment with responsibility for 100+ personnel, budgetary control, training, and disciplinary procedures
- Demonstrable record in leading and motivating staff members
- Significant experience of organisational change
- Experience of managing budgets and profit and loss accounts
- Experience of managing Catering (Housekeeping) and Cleaning Services within a health care setting essential
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills including team working and negotiation
- Ability to manage time and meet objectives
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Able to prioritise significant workloads and resource them in response to changing demands and requirements
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
Please send CV to email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search