Operations Project Manager for an Offshore Wind Renewable Operation based in Lowestoft but remote working available so flexible on actual location. Occasional travel to Lowestoft will be required to support future projects and developing current operational sites.
- Project Management with Lean processes
- Business planning, budgets and P&L's
- Engineering or Operational experience of offshore wind farms
- Ability to manage project costs and drive efficiency
- Understanding of SHE and risk management
- Able to travel between sites Nationwide
- Good communication, written and presentation skills
- Ability to apply technical knowledge
- Demonstrate safety leadership
- Able to produce O&M project and performance reports
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the renewables sector. The position will be considered for permanent or for a Ltd Co contractor.
To apply for this role please email your CV to Patrick.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted