We're looking for a Site Agent with a strong background in Highways for a staff position based in Eye, Suffolk.RequirementsCITB Level 3 Safety Course SMSTS...
Street works Coordinator to be part of a team carrying out the installation of 5G Fibre optics to the UK.
Based in the Suffolk area covering projects in Lowestoft and Bury St Edmunds the Streetaorks Coordinator is a a vital role within the organisation managing the complete programme of works.
- Support complaints and problems raised by the customers and public
- Build Relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external schedulers and Highway authorities
- Meet all traffic management requirements
- Respond and liase with Highway authority requests swiftly
- Learn and adapt to changing HA/environment requirements thus promoting efficiencies and minimising failures
- Must be able to negotiate with different levels of the organisation
- Knowledge of relevant Streetworks legislation New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 (NRSWA) and the Code of Practice for Inspections would be an advantage
- Flexible to travel and obtain full UK driving licence
If you are an experienced Streetworks co Ordinator please apply to Harry Bateman on 01329 227 065.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.