Health and Safety LeadCarbon60 are proud to represent a manufacturing company who have a long standing history and a fantastic reputation in the industry. They...
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Surveyor to join a hugely successful and long established manufacturing business in Welshpool.
Dealing within a number of industries including utilities, construction and rail, my clients product range has a varied range of applications and the surveyor will need to have an excellent eye for details in order to produce details reports.
- Visit sites on a nationwide basis to undertake surveys and subsequently write up the associated reports.
- Use a high degree of accuracy to record dimensions and measurements. This will involve taking manual measurements and using appropriate surveying equipment.
- Build and develop long term relationships with clients, by providing accurate information and advice on their requirements.
- Assist with the production of design documentation and safe method statements for the installation of products.
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures when visiting sites.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a surveying role.
- Full driving licence required as role includes extensive travel and will involve staying away from home.
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.