Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Commercial Maintenance Electrician for our client in the Falkirk area. The job is a minimum of 2 months work...
We have an opening for an experienced Maintenance Assistant to support the contract delivery at a major healthcare facility in the South Manchester area. The role will be an ongoing contract position working for one of Europe's leading names in Facilities Management services
- Ensure working practices are carried out with due regard to health and safety requirements
- Support the FM team in delivering the service specification to a high standard
- Work flexibly in line with contract requirements
- Carry out repairs and planned maintenance as appropriate and as reported through the FM Helpdesk to ensure compliance with contractual obligations
- Assist in the collection and disposal of all refuse and ensure the facilities and grounds are free of litter
- Provide a porterage and handyperson service, working within company policies and procedures
- Undertake key holder duties and provide access to all sites and buildings.
- Assist variety of maintenance teams where required and prioritised.
- Manage, Monitor and report on customer or FM appointed contractors
- Ensure continuity of service through accurate, documented shift handover processes
- Compliance with the contract and current legislation
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience as a front-line member of an FM service team, ideally to the public sector
- Ideally some previous experience working with Electrical, Joinery, Mechanical or other skilled tradesmen.
- A background in facilities management is desirable
- Experience dealing with subcontractors and suppliers
- Computer literate and able to use MS Office
Carbon60 is specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies.
Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
This is for an ongoing contract role and would suit individuals who are available for an immediate start and commutable to the South Manchester area.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.