Manufacturing Engineer DeesidePosition SummaryThe Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for supporting the day to day activities of the assembly, test and development departments.Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesSupporting...
Interested in working as a Signatory T200 Design Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
The Plant Engineering Team (PET) primary function is to provide reactive and proactive lineside support to the Plant and to enable Wings to be delivered to the FALs.
A large part of the proactive and reactive support resides within the Design NC and Build Support Team supporting all areas of the Single Aisle Business and the Supply Chain.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- As a member of the SA NC and Build Support Team you will support all manufacturing areas within the plant and NC support to the wider supply chain.
- Carry out and / or verify design solutions for a range of tasks primarily focusing on Manufacturing Non-Conformances.
- Support Operations including production abnormalities and line-side support.
- Provide technical mentoring to the less experienced members of the direct and wider team.
- Ensuring that design standards and requirements are met, when applicable liaising with other functions and projects to ensure the design solutions are fully integrated.
- To hold and operate as a Full Design signatory (T200) for NC and Concession approval.
- To have previously held Full Design signatory (T200) for NC and Concession approval.
- A good working knowledge of the SAP, Zamiz, DPDS toolsets and ability to use Catia V5 would be an advantage.
- Be able to cover shift work (double days/nights).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.