Technical Compliance Manager
Carbon60 are recruiting a Technical Compliance Manager for one of the UK's largest Facilities Management and managed services companies. The job will be based at the client site in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
The objective of this role is to ensure the delivery of an effective asset management & compliance service to the client contract in compliance with the contract deliverables and KPIs, at a significant research and development site. The client manages all FM and asset management activities at the site.
- Ensure accurate completion and management of the asset register within the CAFM system
- Manage, design and implement compliance activities
- Design, own and manage the lifecycle plan for the account
- Ensure consistent statutory compliance of the following: LEV, L8, LOLER, EICR, PSSR, FGas and Gas Safe
- Design and manage the SSoW processes for: HV/LV, Pressure, Confined Spaces, Petroleum, Hazardous Areas, Lifting Operations, Working at Height, Excavation, Hot Work, Control of Contractors and Asbestos
- Manage sub-contractors in line with the SSoW and PCO process
- Ensure PPM's in the CAFM system are sufficient at all times
The ideal candidate:
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Technical knowledge of asset management, building services, maintenance, FM and critical services
- Knowledge of statutory regulations associated with building services and Permits to work in a highly regulated environment
- Understand ISO 50001, SFG20 and CAFM systems
- Technical qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline
- Hold a health & safety qualification (IOSH or NEBOSH equivalent)
- Facilities Management experience is preferred
If you are an experienced in Technical Compliance within the pharma or R&D sector and you are comfortable working at a high level at highly regulated site, please get in touch.
- Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Good holiday and pension scheme
- Other benefits
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted