We are now looking to recruit an Assistant Shift Team Leader to join our clients team at their Dunbar site.
Supervise and provide direction to the shift team at the site. You will plan, implement and monitor systems and processes through good practice to maximise the process and ensure health, safety and environmental compliance on a 24 hour shift system.
The Assistant Shift Team Leader will be the Authorised Person (AP), complying with the ERF Safe System of Work. This includes the supervision of contractors when carrying out activities on site. You will be working as part of a team within the Maintenance Department when required and implement and carry out maintenance activities to ensure plant availability is maximised.
Our ideal Assistant Shift Team Leader:
- Good understanding of the Management of Industrial processes
- Good understand of environmental health & safety within a process or power industry
- Engineering qualifications, preferably ONC / HNC (or equivalent)
- Safety qualification, preferably IOSH or NEBOSH
- Process or Power Plant experience
- Experience in safe systems of work, issuing Permits to Work and safety documentation
- Excellent communication skills are required at all levels; both verbally and written.
- Ability to carry out team briefings, participate in detailed shift handovers and write concise reports
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.