Carbon60 are recruiting a Technical Administrator for an Engieering / Manufacturing business based in Longbenton, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
This is a temporary role that will last between 2 and 3 months.
The main aim of the project is to help the business migrate a large amount of data out of an old system and in to the new one. (Autodesk).
- To assist and support the commercial manager
- Transfer data from the Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Vault systems, on to a new system
- Work with very large spreadsheets and sets of information
- Work to a tight project deadline
- Provide general administrative support to the team
What you will need:
- Someone with knowledge of Autodesk Inventor and/or Vault is highly desirable
- Excellent all around IT skills
- Attention to fine detail
- Someone who can work well under pressure
- A team player
What you will get:
- Temporary contract
- Full time hours
- Pay rate: £9 per hour
Please get in contact with Keeran Williams at Carbon60 on 02920 731187
The site of work will be basted in Longbenton, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Or apply directly through this advertisement
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.