Technical Sales EngineerLocation: BradfordHours: (Mon to Thurs) 7.45am to 4.15pm, (Fri) 7.45am to 3pm Salary: £30-35k per annumAn excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical...
Technical Sales Engineer
Hours: (Mon to Thurs) 7.45am to 4.15pm, (Fri) 7.45am to 3pm
Salary: £30-35k per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales Engineer to join a very well established market leader in mechanical engineering services to Assist and Support the Engineering Manager in maximising the through-put of the company through business development and sales opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Support the Sales function for the Workshop, reporting back to the Engineering Works Manager.
- Knowledge of machine tools and machining techniques.
- Represent the company at meeting, exhibitions and other sales related events, promoting the range of offerings within the company.
- Support HSQE activities, controls and procedures in the workshop/service environment.
- Act as a focal point for all Workshop related enquiries.
- Produce estimates, quotations and all other related documentation required by clients when tendering for work.
- Process and analyze sales information, costs and production methods for reporting back in internal meetings.
- Support the HSQE Manager in the assessment and management of sub-contractors and suppliers used by Workshop to ensure high levels of quality and service are maintained.
- Liaise with customers on job progress as and when required.
- Assist in site visits.
What are we looking for?
- Keen willingness to support any and all activities as instructed in line with the current needs of the business.
- Willingness to support all HSQE requirements and procedural controls.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organisational skills.
- Strong continuous improvement ethic.
- Ability to focus on both the processes and procedures necessary to satisfy client requirements.
- Have confidence to work independently or as part of a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- IT literate and able to produce clear and concise estimates, quotations and reports.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft products and CAD design software.
What's on offer?
- A great commision structure with no cap.
- Company mobile and laptop.
- Mileage allowance.
- Company pension.
This job offers a variety of work for the ideal candidate and the opportunity to expand on experience and career progression.
For further information on the role please call 0161 873 7000 and ask for Arnold
If interested please apply directly to this add or send a copy of CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.