Mechanical Engineer (Building Services)Carbon60 are recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for one of the UK's largest Facilities Management and managed services companies at a static site...
Technical Services Manager (Fire and Security Systems)
Carbon60 are recruiting a Technical Services Manager, for one of the biggest Facilities Management companies in the UK.
The Technical Services Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Technical Service Desk and its administrative functions, at a site based in Eastleigh. The service desk focuses mainly on the upkeep and management of client's fire and security systems.
- Produce and monitor all PPM and reactive task for the engineering teams
- Manage and assist in the preparation of supporting documentation for invoicing
- Ensure all time sheets and other necessary records are completed and checked
- Oversee the procurement function within the Service Desk team
- Managing incoming client queries and complaints
- Take ownership and control of the Agility system and be the primary point of contact
- Take first-line responsibility for any HR matters within the team
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of managing a technical service desk and admin management
- Knowledge of a the Fire & Security systems industry
- An understanding of BS5839 Part 1 - FIA certified (or equivalent)
- In-depth technical knowledge of: NCP11, NCP104 and NCP109
- Understand intruder alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems
- Proven track record of managing mobile and resident engineering teams
- Able to work to deadline, manage budgets and schedules
If you are an experienced Technical Services Manager, looking to move in to a permanent position or you want to take the next step in your career, this could be the ideal move. The site is based in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
What you will get:
- Permanent / full time contract
- Salary scale: £40,000 to £45,000 pa
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays - Increases with length of service
- Other company benefits (please discuss with the consultant)
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.