Kitchen Fitter required This is a very good opportunity to work with a leading contractor as a Kitchen Fitter based in Manchester carrying out works...
This is a very good opportunity to work as a Tenant Liaison Officer to work on a Social Housing project based in Salford
To liaise with tenants, residents, leaseholders and Contracts Managers and Site Supervisors to ensure first class delivery of contracts
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide site based liaison with tenants, residents, leaseholders and stakeholders during housing investment programme works.
- To liaise with and assist the Site Manager / Supervisor on customer related issues throughout the housing investment programme process.
- To undertake customer satisfaction surveys in respect of housing investment programme work schemes and communicate findings in line with organisational requirements.
- Act as a Client liaison between partners, contractors, consultants and tenants during planned works
- Arrange, attend and administer tenant, resident, leaseholder and public meetings, site meetings and other appropriate liaison panels and groups
- Assist the Site Manager / Site Supervisor to ensure that projects are delivered to programme
- To inform / update customers on the progress of all works throughout the programme that has direct input on them
- To identify customer vulnerability, and any special needs that must be addressed prior, and through the works
- To administer customer satisfaction surveys in line with Client requirements
- Provide statistics and reports on customer satisfaction
- Carry out social surveys, pre-entry surveys and customer priority surveys prior to the commencement of projects
- Provide continuous welfare support to customers throughout the project
- To update, monitor and maintain the organisations IT Systems
- To take a full and active role in the implementation of your own personal development of colleagues
- To actively encourage team working and continuous ethos of services delivery improvements
To be considered for the role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience (Preferred)
- Experience of working within social housing/customer facing projects
- Be able to work in the Salford port area
Hours will be 40 per week
Pay rate will be in the region of £10.00 - £11.00 per hour depending on experience
Duration of work will run until December
To apply please contact Anthony Floyd on 0161 873 7000
You can also send your C.V to anthony.floyd@carbon60global. com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.