Technical Site Manager - Stevenage
Carbon60 are recruiting a Technical Site Manager for one of the largest facilities management, companies in the country. The work will be based at a highly regulated and secure site in Stevenage.
The role will support the client in maintaining critical site systems by heading up the technical and engineering service delivery. Managing the hard and soft service provision of the site and maintaining exceptionally high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage all site-based activities to ensure they are safe, secure and compliant
- Ensure that there are £0 penalty deductions
- Line manage employees working at the site
- Act as the deputy to the Account Director when required
- Be the focal point for both the client and company representatives
- Maintain the training matrix for your team
- Hire, train and retain sufficient, suitably qualified members of staff
- Report to the Account Manager any financial and contractual information
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience in a similar management role (FM)
- Previous experience in a hard services environment is preferable
- Suitably qualified in Engineering, Facilities Management or Business
- An excellent technical knowledge plus experience of building maintenance
- A full valid UK driving licence
- Commercially aware with experience of budget management and negotiation
- Knowledge of current legislation and standards relating to safe work practices
- Hold a recognised health and safety qualification (IOSH or NEBOSH)
- Able to pass security vetting
If you are an experienced Technical Manager from the FM world, looking for a permanent position based in Stevenage, with experience in engineering and maintenance...this may be a great opportunity for you.
What you will get:
- Excellent salary package
- Permanent contract
- Good holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Other built in employment benefits
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted