Do you have experience in DNO's and DSO's in the Italian market? Are you seeking your next meaningful move to a true global leader? If so I am currently recruiting for a proven Technical Manager, for a permanent / staff remote working position in Italy. Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager the successful candidate's role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Manage all aspects of the assigned projects throughout their life cycle.
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget, while minimizing risks and maximizing margins on a variety of projects across the Italy.
- Liaise with the engineering department or engineering contractors during the design phase to ensure that local regulations are being met.
- Liaise with local agencies, DNOs, etc to clarify processes and local requirements.
- Provide clarifications and flag critical technical points to the local site teams prior to the start of construction.
- Regular site visits will be required to confirm that the construction drawings are implemented.
- Support the Project Management and Construction teams in regard to the technical details of the projects.
- Participate in the projects' commissioning process by defining proper commissioning steps and ensuring that sites have reached commission stage.
- Participate in meetings to provide technical support to the project management team.
- Being the point of contact for local investors' technical teams and work with the engineering department to resolve technical issues in the best interest of the company.
- Assist local project management teams in the tender preparation on clarifying technical scope and reviewing technical part of the tender.
- Assist project management team to define the technical scope of subcontractors after liaising with engineering department.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified within Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 5+ years working experience in EPC electrical design projects, with experience in either solar or B.E.S.S. being a distinct advantage
- Experience of working with DNO's, DSO's etc
- Be able to interface with different company departments (development, engineering, management, etc..) with a cooperative and proactive approach
- Fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken) languages is a prerequisite, with fluency in other languages an advantage
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the EU
- Experience in managing projects from concept to completion (i.e. - both office based, and site based) to effectively control the programme of works is highly desirable
- Must be able to travel frequently to sites around Italy
With an excellent package on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search