Technical Marketing Manager
Carbon60 are recruiting a Technical Marketing Manager, for one of the biggest energy suppliers in the UK. This role will be based at their offices in Glasgow, Scotland.
The Technical Marketing Manager will be reporting directly to the Head of Marking Operations, providing support as the subject matter expert. Responsible for specifying and managing the implementation of key technical capability change and continuous improvement.
- Technical delivery of marketing work flow tools and digital asset management
- Share point development and supporting the on-going marketing platform integration
- Delivery of key components of the modern marketing vision
- Help the leadership team to understand, shape and plan transformational change
- Fully support all marketing functions to deliver key milestones
- Be an ambassador for business change and create strong relationships
- Influence and guide a wide set of stakeholders, including senior leadership
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of the process for creating strategic and tactical technical solutions
- A high degree of project management experience, in a marketing environment
- A proven track record of delivering complex change
- Understand the most effective models for marketing and retail functions
- Experience in agile methodologies would be a distinct advantage
- Someone with great attention to detail and problem solving skills
If you are an experienced Technical Marketing Manager, looking to move in to a permanent position or you want to take the next step in your career, this could be the ideal move. The site is based in Glasgow, Scotland.
What you will get:
- Permanent / full time contract
- Salary up to: £50,000 pa depending on experience
- Generous holiday package + options to buy more holidays
- Other company benefits (pension, paid volunteering day, share plans etc.)
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.