Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Segensworth, Hampshire - Office based
Salary: £23000 pa + uncapped bonus and benefits
"Growth and development" is the song that we have been singing here at Carbon60; that is why we are looking for four ambitious individuals to join us for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant Academy Class of '22, starting 5th of September.
With a career path laid out for you from day one and a strong team of highly experienced recruitment professionals, all you need to have is a drive for results and keenness to learn and become an expert (some sales, hospitality, retail or customer service and/or admin experience would be nice too).
A Trainee Recruiter will have a variety of tasks revolving around Recruitment and Services. In this role we will first teach you all the ins and outs of Recruitment and further along the line we will teach you how to deal with new business development.
- Grow business via expansion of existing clients
- Deliver contract and/or permanent assignments to meet client needs and maximise profitability.
- Qualify candidate's suitability for a position through interview.
- Liaise with Payroll to handle worker queries promptly.
- Obtain appointments, attend client meetings and sell the services of Carbon60.
- Obtain full booking details (including all necessary H& S information) and person specifications from clients maximising each opportunity for placements.
- Arrange and attend Client Service Visits.
- Have excellent communication skills - you are a confident, experienced phone handler
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Have the ability to influence people and gain commitment.
- Have the drive to deliver and a collaborative spirit
- Be willing to learn and become a role model
Why Carbon60 Engineering?
We genuinely care for our people, and you matter. We have created an environment where you will have tailored personal development and a multitude of opportunities for career development.
We have supportive managers and success to us is seeing you succeed. We truly believe in "Good people for Good Jobs". #weareallcarbon60
We only work with engineering businesses, we support businesses that manufacture, distribute or service a physical product. We view all our clients as working within the production lifecycle and my teams are arranged to reflect this. We pride ourselves on our quality of service, technical understanding and seek to partner with our clients to develop long standing relationships. #alliesinengineering
Rewards and Recognition:
- Uncapped commission at £150/placement
- Commission is paid monthly
- 31 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- REC qualifications and apprenticeships
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as childcare vouchers
- Flexible working - subject to T&Cs
- Onsite parking
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, then please get in touch for an informal confidential conversation.
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme. We know that talent comes in all shapes and sizes, from all around the world, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Please note that only applications from candidates based in the UK with full Right to Work will be considered.
your application has been submitted