*** Work Available ***
Senior Industrial Supervisor required for a long term industrial project at Valero in Pembroke.
Project will start early March, and will last for around 18 months.
Pembroke based role
- Methodically plan out the scope of work on the project
- Collate all documentation for all services
"This role will involve responsibility for how the job is done step by step on a daily and weekly basis, and supervising the completion and oversight of the project".
- Trade Discipline (Welding, Pipe Fitting etc)
- Supervisory Experience on industrial projects
- Computer Literate
- Experience of Working with Estimating and Technical Documents
- Ability to create method statements and risk assessments
- Very good supervisory and people skills
- Valid CCNSG Card
- £25.00 - £30.00 per hour, plus free parking, very generous overtime rates and weekly pay.
This fantastic Industrial supervisor role based in Pembroke would ideally suit experienced supervisors who have worked extensively in supervisory roles on industrial projects in refineries, chemical works, or steel works.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.