Our client is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies and due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit a Landfill Commercial and Fuel Quality Manager to join their team covering our portfolio across Scotland.
Joining their team, the Landfill Commercial and Fuel Quality Manager will identify and secure, profitable new waste inputs contracts to the sites operated by our clients Landfill Energy facilities, focusing on commercial customers within pre-set budget parameters.
Our ideal Landfill Commercial and Fuel Quality Manager will have:
- Knowledge of Waste Legislation and waste management operations
- Knowledge of the waste market and waste production
- Previous B2B relevant sales experience in a similar industry
- Good knowledge of territory and waste market area
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels, both verbally and written
- Have and maintain at all times a good understanding of the market influence factors, including competitor knowledge
- Good knowledge of Landfill Tax arrangements
- Ability to recognise different types of waste streams
- Strong Health & Safety knowledge
- Experience working with legal teams on commercial processes
- Full clean driving licence
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.