Cleaner required urgently to fulfil a 2 month contract in the Great Sankey area of Warrington.
You will be working for a prestigious facilities management company at a site which they manage and you will be an integral part of the cleaning team.
- Cleaning of office areas, break rooms, toilets, conference rooms
- Hoovering, wiping surfaces, cleaning toilets, keeping all touch points i.e. bannisters, door handles etc cleaned regularly.
- Ensuring a clean and hygienic environment for people to work in
- Use of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Replenishment of hand wash, sanitiser, paper towels, cloths etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Hardworking and able to work unsupervised
- Able to follow instructions
- Previous cleaning experience
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Pay rate: £8.72
- Contract from end of September until the end of November
- Hours of work: 9am - 3pm.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted