Supply Chain Stores Operative Carbon60 are looking for a "MOD" warehouse operative who will be primarily working in a storeroom environment, The Operative will be...
Our client who are building services, mechanical & electrical specialists based in Southampton are looking to recruit a Trainee Quantity Surveyor.
The key purpose of the role is to drive profitable growth across the company, understanding and defining the long-term business unit strategy.Being accountable for profitability and performance for the projects under your control, including the establishment and achievement of financial targets. Ensuring the company and client needs are exceeded at all times.
Preferably educated to degree or HNC level in a construction related subject.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Senior Quantity Surveyors and Quantity Surveyors.
- Manage the surveying activities you are assigned on a daily basis, and as such, be accountable to the Senior Quantity Surveyors and Quantity Surveyors for their performance.
- Provide weekly financial reports to the Managing Surveyor.
- Ensure that all commercial activities are delivered to the agreed time/cost/service/specification, presentation and quality.
- Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure that good business practice is achieved and that the company's contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged.
- Full compliance with commercial team daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly and general responsibilities.
- Full compliance with the company standards and expectations manual.
- Ensure all aspects of the Local Democracy, Economic Development and Construction Act 2009 are adhered to with all sub-contractors.
- Support Project Manager as required.
- Log and record all sub-contract orders in line with company procedures, policies and processes.
- Approve all plant, equipment and material purchase orders prior to payment.
- Read and apply the project contract, specification and drawings.
- Review all warranty documents in conjunction with the Managing Surveyor and Finance Director.
- Responsibilities will also include following cost recovery procedures.
If you are interested and would like to hear more about this position, please contact Amber @ Carbon60 on 01329 227 063
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.