I have just taken on a new position with one of the worldwide leaders in real estate services. If you are based in the Thames...
Our client who is a building services, mechanical & electrical specialist company based in Southampton are looking to recruit a Trainee Project Manager.
The key purpose of the role is to drive project and customer excellence across the business unit and understand and define the long-term business unit strategy.Driving the management and operational aspects of the projects under your control and accountable for their performance, including the establishment and achievement of targets (operationally and quality), ensuring our company and client needs are exceeded at all times.
The ideal applicant will be educated to degree or HNC level in a construction related subject.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
Throughout your training and development period you will be expected to assist with the following duties,after which time you will take full responsibility.
- Support Contracts Managers, Project Managers, Project Engineers and Site Managers.
- Manage the operational activities you are assigned on a daily basis, and as such, be accountable to the Contracts Managers, Project Managers, Project Engineers or Site Managers for their performance.
- Pro-actively support all commercial activities to ensure they reflect the requirements of the business and implement the strategic project plan to achieve current and future agreed performance targets, minimising risk and exposure.
- Ensure all operational activities are delivered to the agreed time, cost, service specification, presentation and quality.
- Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure good business practice is achieved and the company's contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged.
- Full compliance with operational team daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly requirements.
- Full compliance with the company standards and expectations manual.
- Ensure project/customer excellence is achieved on all projects under your control.
- Responsibilities will also include following cost recovery procedures.
Accurate planning, monitoring and supply chain management are important parts of the role and are expected to be executed in a timely manner.
If you are interested and would like to hear more about this position, please contact Amber @ Carbon60 on 01329 227 063
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.