RotaryMechanic FitterCheltenham, GloucestershireCarbon60 has an opportunity for an experienced mechanic to work for an established maintenance organisation in Gloucester. The work will be base maintenance...
Interested in working as an Aircraft/Mechanical Fitter for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
This is an opportunity for a skilled aircraft mechanical fitter for employment at RAF Brize Norton UK
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- The candidate will have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship and have a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- The candidate must be able to attain UK Security Clearance.
- The candidate should ideally have knowledge of the A400M aircraft, particularly its Power Plant and/or Role Equipment.
- The candidate should have experience of working closely with the UK MoD Customer on-site.
- The candidate should be flexible to be employed within a Workshop or Hangar environment with the possibility of Line Maintenance as required.
Key Workshop Activities:
- Undertaking scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks on TP400 engines in the Quick Engine Change Bay, which includes stripping and dressing of QEC's, receipt and despatch, modifications and repairs.
Role Equipment Bay:
- Performing duties in the Role Equipment Bay that includes the provisioning of Role Equipment kits, management of assets, component inspection, test, repair and return to service of the Role Equipment.
- Ensuring the storage conditions of Role Equipment and components are maintained such that they meet technical and Regulatory requirements.
- Performing Duties within the Propeller Bay including assembly and disassembly of Propellers, preservation procedures and composite repairs.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.