A Time served, competent Wireman experienced in the assembly of control panel wiring with the ability to assemble and wire control panels, cabinets and cable harnesses in the Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent area.
- Must have completed apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering.
- Read and work from electrical drawings.
- ECS or JIB Health & Safety Assessment.
- Academic qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years as a Panel Wireman. Control panel wiring, and the ability to assemble and wire control panels, cabinets and cable harnesses etc.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Wireman to join a 15-week project in the Kemsley, Sittingbourne area of Kent. Lodge considered for the right applicants.
To apply for this position please contact Patrick.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted