Mobile Caretaker Handy person with DIY skills urgently required for permanent role in the Swindon area.No formal qualifications requiredIdeal candidate will have the following:Full UK...
Mobile Caretaker Handy person with DIY skills urgently required for permanent role in the Swindon area.
No formal qualifications required
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Full UK driving licence
- DIY skills or previous Handy person or Caretaker experience
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations within the Swindon Oxford areas
Principal Duties of the role will be:
- Going into buildings and carrying out very basic repair jobs such as replacing light bulbs, putting up shelves and basic plumbing
- Some general cleaning requirements
- Assembly and removal of office furniture
- General basic repair work
- Basic handy person and DIY work
- No formal qualifications required
The role will be based on the Swindon Oxford area and would ideally suit candidates from Swindon, Oxford, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Newbury, Salisbury with a UK Driving licence, DIY skills or previous experience in care taking, maintenance or handy person work.
£11.05 per hour, full time permanent position which comes with a company van.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please call Will Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757 or email me your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.