Project Manager required to cover multiple client locations within London and along the M4 corridor.This is a design and build role providing projects service within...
Experienced Office Administrator with very good customer service skills required for a permanent office administration role in a large Facilities Management company in Aylesbury
£10.50ph - Monday to Friday 08.00-5pm
- Client liaison
- Attending customer meetings and taking minutes
- Diary management
- Data entry, generation of PO numbers, filing, photocopying and franking post
- Liaising with contractors to sort out building repair and maintenance issues
- Booking hotel accommodation and rail tickets for client
- Covering reception when required
Essentials for the job:
- PC Literate - specifically a good knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to produce written documents and management information on request.
- Data entry and office administration experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Very good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
Previous experience in liaising with contractors or experience in a facilities management environment would be an advantage but is not essential
£10.50 per hour
Monday to Friday 08.00-5pm
Fantastic permanent office administration and client facing job that would be ideal for a highly organised and confident person with a strong background in office administration, customer service and client liaison. Would be suited to applicants from areas such as Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Bletchley, Dunstable, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Milton Keynes and the local Aylesbury area.
Application by CV or call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.