Telehandler required for two weeks in work on large site in Avonmouth.All applicants will require a current CPCS card and have good experience in telehamdler...
Support Administrator required for minimum 6 month contract in a large facilities management company in central Bristol.
Principal duties of the role will involve:
- Providing administrative support to the FM team
- Filing and archiving
- Liasing with FM staff via telephone
- Compiling and issuing reports using MS Excel
- Produce standard letters and Purchase Orders
- Updating of internal information management systems
- General office administration
All applicants must have the following:
- Strong previous administration support experience within a Facilities Management, building services or construction company
- Competency in using MS Excel - i.e Lookups, formulas and Pivots
- Superb administration skills
- Experience of using Word, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Very good telephone and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Experience with CAFM systems would be preffereable but not essential
Monday to Friday 08.00 - 5pm
£20,000 - £21,000 per annum
6 month contract with excellent chance that this will be extended.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.