Health, Safety & Environmental ManagerBristolCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a HSE Manager to lead, improve and oversee all Health, Safety & Environmental related matters at...
Mobile Handyperson needed for contract repair and maintenance role within the Bristol, Somerset and Avon area.
This is an ongoing role requiring no qualifications just candidates with a current UK driving licence, good practical DIY knowledge, plumbing knowledge, and previous experience in a handyperson, caretaker or maintenance position.
- Basic repair and maintenance in commercial buildings within Avon, Somerset and Bristol areas
- Changing light bulbs, basic carpentry, basic plumbing
- General basic handyperson and DIY jobs.
- Speaking to on site clients, travelling to commercial buildings within Bristol, Avon and Somerset
The ideal applicant:
- Polite, health and safety conscious and used to working with their hands
- Experienced in basic plumbing, maintenace and repair.
- Previous experience in a maintenance, repair, caretaker or handyperson role
- Full UK Driving licence - essential as role is mobile with vehicle provided.
£11.05 per hour, plus van and fuel card
Ideal for candidates with handyperson, plumbing, caretaker or good DIY experience living in areas such as Bristol, Avonmouth, Newport, Fishponds, Chipping Sodbury, Somerset or Avonmouth.
Application by CV (email@example.com) or call us on 02920 388757 and ask for William Strong
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.